We are now booking our 2018 Wedding Season
May 26, 2018,
October 13th, 2018
May 20, 2018,
September 23, 2018
October 7, 2018
Please see our Availability calendar for a full list of our midweek availably.
Saturday 2018 : $4650
Sunday-Thursday 2018: $2850*
The Brown Family Homestead is an outdoor destination wedding venue, located on 15 private acres at the foot of Dirty Face mountain, on the north side of Lake Wenatchee. The ceremony site is on the hill slightly above the farm and offers amphitheater style seating on beautiful wooden benches. From up there, all you see are the surrounding meadows with mountain cliffs in the background. The photos are breathtaking.
*HOLIDAY PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE
**2019 PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
For the reception, we have a huge festive tent in the middle of the farm “yard” (the flat area all working farms have for their buildings). If the weather is fair, as it is almost every summer day in Eastern Washington, we will leave the tent sides up. But if we need to, we can drop the sides and turn on the heat. No one expects rain, but we've (literally) got you covered if it does. No worries.
Amy Galbraith Photography
There are more flowers than you can shake a stick at… wildflowers, planted beds, roses and hanging baskets (one can never have too many flowers at a wedding). And the rustic old buildings offer never-ending photo opportunities.
Speaking of photos, one of our dear friends has a horse and carriage, if you’d like to arrive at the upper meadow in style! (We can also give your guests carriage rides. We’ve found this to be particularly popular with the kids.)
For lodging the family, or perhaps the bridal party, there is a 3 story, 5 bedroom, hundred-year-old log house. Many a rehearsal dinner has been prepared and served from the large, well equipped kitchen. The historic house is also the place for the wedding party to get dressed and made up. (Lots of bedrooms with plenty of dressing tables!)
The Homestead doesn’t require you to buy food, beverages, cake, flowers or anything else from us. However, we have a great “A-team” of vendors we’d love to bring in for you. It’s entirely your call: you can do the whole wedding yourself, hire someone else, or hire some (all?) of our recommended vendors. It’s all about your preferences, and what works best for you.
Brown Family Homestead Weddings Details
- 15 acres of private historic homestead exclusively for the use of you and your guests
- big view amphitheater ceremony site with blue-pine, live-edge benches (seats up to 180*)
- 80’ x 40’ sided tent with cafe lights, furnished with heavy dark wood dining tables and antique wooden chairs (up to 180*)
- 20 x 20 wooden dance floor with raised stage for band, DJ, or Master of Ceremony
- large stone fire pit with firewood and benches just outside reception tent
- large kegorator outfitted with taps for 2 standard-sized kegs
- on-site wedding coordinator for wedding day and support and consultation in advance
*This number is subject to change for 2019 weddings
- everything for the tables from the wood up (decorations, sound equipment, linens, settings, food, beverages, flowers, cake, etc.)
Optional services from Brown Family Homestead:
- Tree house honeymoon suite ~ $95/night + $25 cleaning fee + tax. More information linked to the homepage.
- Homestead bartender - $30/hr (8 hr minimum). Fully certified and bar savvy, as well as long-time Homestead staff become an extra pair of hands on the big day to keep things running smoothly. Call for more info and price details.
- The on-site cabin rental - $299/night and sleeps 12 total. See "Homestead Rental on the menu for more information.