We are no longer booking 2019 Saturdays
*Please see our full availability calendar for a list of available Sunday and midweek dates.
The Brown Family Homestead is an outdoor destination wedding venue, located on 15 private acres at the foot of Dirty Face mountain, on the north side of Lake Wenatchee. The ceremony site is on the hill slightly above the farm and offers amphitheater style seating on beautiful wooden benches. From up there, all you see are the surrounding meadows with mountain cliffs in the background. The photos are breathtaking.
2019 Saturdays : $4950 plus tax
2019 Sundays/mid week : $3150 plus tax
For the reception, we have a huge festive tent in the middle of the farm “yard” (the flat area all working farms have for their buildings). If the weather is fair, as it is almost every summer day in Eastern Washington, we will leave the tent sides up. But if we need to, we can drop the sides and turn on the heat. No one expects rain, but we've (literally) got you covered if it does. No worries.
Amy Galbraith Photography
There are more flowers than you can shake a stick at… wildflowers, planted beds, roses and hanging baskets (one can never have too many flowers at a wedding). And the rustic old buildings offer never-ending photo opportunities.
For lodging the family, or perhaps the bridal party, there is a 3 story, 5 bedroom, hundred-year-old log house. Many a rehearsal dinner has been prepared and served from the large, well equipped kitchen. The historic house is also the place for the wedding party to get dressed and made up. (Lots of bedrooms with plenty of dressing tables!)
The Homestead doesn’t require you to buy food, beverages, cake, flowers or anything else from us. However, we have a great “A-team” of vendors we’d love to bring in for you. It’s entirely your call: you can do the whole wedding yourself, hire someone else, or hire some (all?) of our recommended vendors. It’s all about your preferences, and what works best for you.
Brown Family Homestead Weddings Details
- 15 acres of private historic homestead exclusively for the use of you and your guests
- big view amphitheater ceremony site with blue-pine, live-edge benches (seats up to 170)
- 80’ x 40’ sided tent with cafe lights, furnished with twenty heavy dark wood dining tables (each is 8'x3') and antique wooden chairs (up to 170)
- 20 x 20 wooden dance floor with raised stage for band, DJ, or Master of Ceremony
- large stone fire pit with firewood and benches just outside reception tent
- large kegorator outfitted with taps for 2 standard-sized kegs
- everything for the tables from the wood up (decorations, sound equipment, place settings, food, beverages, flowers, cake, etc.)
Optional services from Brown Family Homestead:
- Homestead House ~ (sleeps 10) $299/night + $100 cleaning fee + tax. ( extra $15/night for each guest over first 6)
- Tree house honeymoon suite ~ (sleeps 2) $95/night + $25 cleaning fee + tax.
- Homestead bartender - $30/hr. Fully certified and bar savvy, as well as long-time Homestead staff become an extra pair of hands on the big day to keep things running smoothly. Most weddings use between 8 and 12 hours of bartending for a total of $240 to $360.
- Day-Of Coordinator ~ $350. A Homestead coordinator is available to manage your wedding support crew, whether professional, family, or friends.